If your company unexpectedly lost all access to its data and IT infrastructure, would you be ready and able to function? At The Strickland Group, we provide a solution via Datto Backup to this alarming (but very real) possibility – full disaster recovery and business continuity services for small and mid-size businesses.
We can provide security for your company’s essential information from loss due to a natural disaster, system breakdown, or human error. We provide personalized data protection solutions to protect your critical information and IT infrastructure.
The Strickland Group’s extensive backup and data recovery solutions offers the following benifits:
- Fast: Get systems up and running quickly after a catastrophic failure.
- Flexible: Backup on-site and replicate to the cloud for flexible disaster recovery options.
- Reliable: Restore to bare metal, to dissimilar hardware or to and from virtual environments.
- Secure: Multiple levels of encryption and military grade security of backup files to prevent intrusion.
- Affordable: A low monthly fee covers ALL data. No per gigabyte fee to wreck havoc on your budget..
- Complete: Rapid recovery of files, folders or your entire system should a disaster occur.
If a fire, flood or other disaster destroyed your office, having on-site data backup and recovery equipment wouldn’t be sufficient. While a situation like this will hopefully never happen, there are plenty of other threats, including network and software application failures, which could take days to fix.
Could you continue to take and fulfill orders, communicate with customers, and expand your business without your essential data? Probably not. How long could your company survive?